Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Review of Blu

RATING: 8 OUT OF 10.  


This drink is very tasty. The reason for it being tasty is the presence of a fruity flavor that reminded me of Red Bull. The energy ingredients in Blu are as follows: 44 percent daily value of niacin, 33 percent daily value of pantothenic acid, 20 percent daily value of vitamin b12, 38 percent daily value of vitamin b2, 100 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 1,000 milligrams of taurine, and 80 milligrams of caffeine. Blu does not use inositol or glucuronolactone like Red Bull does. It also does not use guarana, yerba mate, or any other herbal ingredients. Blu keeps it real with b vitamins, caffeine, and taurine. I really enjoyed this drink because it gave me a burst of energy.. I actually loved this drink and I would recommend it anyone that likes fruity drinks and loves energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment