Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Review of Red Bull

Rating: 7.5 out of 10





The drink I am going to review is called Red bull. This drink has a sour apple taste. Here are the ingredients that are in Red bull: carbonated water, sucrose, glucose, citric acid, taurine, sodium citrate, magnesium carbonate, caffeine, glucuronolactone, inositol, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine HCl, vitamin B12, natural and artificial flavors and colors. Caffeine content: 80mg / 8.4 fl oz. This drink has given me a huge boost of energy. The energy effect lasted a half hour and the effect was very strong. I give this drink a 7.5. The reason why I gave it this is because I love Red bull and I love the taste even though it gets old after a while! I would highly recommend this drink.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment